Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekly Challenge - Week 48 (November 26, 2013)

Be thankful!


 
No matter how well you eat, you will not feel great, filled with energy and vitality - unless you work on letting go of negative thoughts such as anger, worry, hurts, and bitterness.  All of these negative emotions produce toxins and destroy your health.  So this week of Thanksgiving, work on being thankful and be filled with joy! 
 
Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing (Prov 12:18).  See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many (Hebrews 12:15).  A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones (Prov 17:22).  Better a meal of vegetables, where there is love, than a fattened calf with hatred (Prov 15:17). 
 
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thes 5:18).  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Phil 4: 5 - 6). 
 
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness;  come before Him with joyful songs.  Know that the Lord is God.  It is He who made us, and we are His, we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.  Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name.  For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations (Psalm 100).
 
May you be filled with thanksgiving and thus joy this week of Thanksgiving.  Let the healing of these loving emotions be yours as you nourish your body with real foods that God has provided for us.  I have posted my recipes for our Thanksgiving meal.
 
I thank God that He has allowed me to share all that He has shown me about diet and health with you this year.
 
I thank God that I have so many of my recipes documented on-line now and thus I save so much time by not searching for them.
 
I thank God for my health and the health of my family.
 
I thank God for your successes this year and ask for His continued blessing to be upon you.

Oh, give thanks to the Lord; for His steadfast love endures forever (1 Chronicles 16: 34).

No comments:

Post a Comment