Monday, October 13, 2014

Our Home Cures


I want to document my testimonies of home cures that I have used that have worked well for my family over the years.  You may wish to read these as interesting stories, but please understand that I do not have any conventional medical training and I am not a doctor as recognized in our society and I am not suggesting that you try them.  

I have been investigating and researching ways to use God's medicines for many, many years.  I have bought antique books, visited historic sites, spoken with elderly persons and perused the internet for information concerning natural remedies.  What I love most about God's cures is that if used properly, they do not have damaging side effects.  However, God's medicines are not recognized by the medical community and NO claims can be made about their effectiveness.  Thus I am not making any claims but only telling you what I experienced knowing that every situation is different.

With these posts, I am not giving any advice on what you might do but I am only documenting what I have personally done in various situations for my family:

(Coming soon - I will list a variety of ailments and how I have treated them.  I will start with our testimony on treating ear infections.  We had a lot of practice and I still practice this technique on Jon occasionally when his ear starts to 'feel' full, maybe once a year.  He has not had an actual 'hurting' ear infection since kindergarten, but I will soon tell you all about that in another post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment