Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sharing Lois' Blessing



My friend, Lois, who is a phenomenal cook, had us over for dinner Friday night.  She prepared the most incredible dinner using 100% God-made ingredients, and everything was delicious.  She used many fresh ingredients and herbs which have amazing healing powers.  I was refreshed and uplifted by her generosity after a rough week.  Thank you, Lois for blessing me and now those who are reading this post. 
 

Not only did Lois bless us with her dinner, she said I could write a guest post about it.  She graciously let me take photos and she is sharing all of her recipes with you!  Lois has numerous great recipes and has always shared her successes with me, such as her simple roast recipe
 
I have mentioned many times how important it is to share what you are doing with others - tell them what you are trying to do (hopefully your goal is to eliminate man-made processed foods from your diet and eat 100% God-made foods).

How fun it is to share a wonderful home-cooked meal with friends.  I think this is becoming a lost art, which is so damaging to our health and relationships.  Perhaps you will be on the receiving end as I was, or you could initiate the time by inviting someone over for dinner.  It is so important to your success with your diet to include others for encouragement and support.



Lois' Dinner

Tomato Soup
Grilled Wild Salmon
Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan
Steamed Broccoli
Great Green Salad
Tapioca Pudding with Strawberries and Almonds

I will be sharing all of Lois' recipes soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment