Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stop the Cycle Today

Processed food is bad for our health and the food industry knows this.  I hope you realize this after the last two posts, Black and White, and Jenn's Update.  Though you may now agree that what you eat does affect your health, you may not understand the level of marketing ploys and politics, with full knowledge that the foods are not healthy, that are behind the processed foods you are buying.
In God's perfect timing, an article just came out about a new book done by an investigative reporter about processed foods.  Please read it; it is an excellent article.  While all that he says in the article about processed foods is very true and perhaps alarming for some of you, unfortunately I think his solution to the problem is wrong. 
He stated that scientists need to create healthy processed foods.  I do not think this is possible and why would this even be suggested.  Why not go back to a diet of foods that God created for us to eat?  Of course, the 'why not', is that lots of money is at stake in the processed food industry.  Creating new 'healthy' processed foods will bring them more money; going back to ways to bring real food to the market would be devastating to this huge industry.
Going back to eating the foods created by God, going 100%, is the solution to the problem.  Michael Moss states in the article, "Very few of us can avoid processed foods all together. Our lives will not allow it. I'm certainly in that category."  How very sad for him and his family that after all his research that he did not find the answer to the problem.  I thank God that He has shown me and now Jennifer that answer.  I pray that God shows you and helps you implement His perfect food plan, eating His foods rather than man-made processed foods.  It is doable for everyone.
Read the article, become informed, join the weekly challenges, and make a commitment today to stop the cycle of poor health and obesity for you and your family.
May God bless your efforts richly,
Mary
"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.  I will bring health and healing to it:  I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."  Jeremiah 33: 3, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment