Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Class

 
I hope you can join me for the next class. If not the recipes and instructions will be provided here on the blog after the class, or they are available in the 2-week meal planner for those who want them sooner, just send me an email (link below).
 
If you live in the North Dallas area,  the class will be on Tuesday, March 19th beginning at 5:00 p.m. with hands-on demonstrations. For those who can't make it that early, the discussion portion of the class is from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. While the classes are free, registration is required. Email me if you would like more details about the class.
 
At the March class, during the hands-on time, I will be focusing on making bone broth, adding vegetables to dishes, and using fresh herbs.  Bone broths and fresh herbs both have tremendous healing power, and homemade chicken soup is my first defense against illnesses.  I will show you how to make it from the first step of baking the chicken to the final stage of adding the fresh herbs.
 
During the discussion time, you will make a weekly meal plan so that you can become comfortable planning and changing your eating patterns.  I want to equip you to succeed in 'going 100%' and not succumbing to the food industry's bad food options.
 
I am praying for your success and for you to reap the blessings of eating God-made foods.
 
May God bless your efforts,
 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment