Sunday, August 11, 2013

September Class, Tuesday September 17, 2013



Mark the date for our next class on your calendar if you live in the north Dallas area:  Tuesday, September 17.  We will be changing the time slightly to make it easier for those who work.  Class will be from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.  I can't wait to see everyone and hear how things are going for you.  Email me for more details if you aren't on my email list already (I will be sending out an email with details for those who are on my distribution list).

It is hard to believe that summer is almost over!  I am helping my oldest get ready to go off to college next week which is why I have not been posting many things lately.  When school starts back up, and things start to cool off a bit, I will get more recipes posted for you. 

I hope you have been following the weekly challenges and are ready to start cooking up some great dishes this fall as the seasons change.  I have many more recipes I need to post for Tom so I will be working hard this fall getting more recipes on-line.

We have been gathering the things he will need at college (see photo above) and, of course, I have a glass pot to send with him so he can bake a chicken and make broth.  He is fortunate to have access to a kitchen facility.

Tom is serious about continuing to eat God's foods in college and I hope the fact that a college kid plans to purchase and eat good quality foods is inspiration to you.  He will have to give us all an update on how it is going this fall!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! You have truly raised Tom "in the way he should go"! He is so prepared to continue living a vibrant and healthy lifestyle in even one of the most tempting times of life, college! I look forward to hearing Tom's report, I believe he is going to influence many peers with his eating habits!

    ReplyDelete