Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Basics



Where to start???  SO much information.  Nothing is simple in our world today.  I love technology, without it I could not create this blog, but not in the area of food and health.

My first challenge to you:  Start thinking and praying about the foods you choose to eat.  Don't just open the bag or pop the top and consume your food or beverage, oblivious to how it tastes or the effect it has on your body.  Awareness is a great starting point.  


Practice the suggestions in the weekly challenges and let them become routine habits.

May God bless your efforts,

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, that picture looks like tomorrow's breakfast. Wow.. I wish I had those fresh ingredients in my kitchen right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious. I too wish I had those fresh ingredients right now! The photo was taken this summer. Homemade strawberry-banana yogurt topped with homemade granola (I will provide recipes and instructions for both soon) and fresh raspberries and peaches from the yard (plus other fresh organic fruit from the store).

      Delete