Monday, December 10, 2012

Welcome




Welcome.  Join us.  Reap the blessings!

What we eat is so critical to who we become.  Food fuels our bodies.  If your diet consists of processed foods created by man, your body will become depleted of essential nutrients and you will reap pain, disease, and chronic illness.  However, if your diet consists of foods created by God, your body will be nourished with the essential ingredients it needs and you will reap energy, vitality, and good health.

My goal is to help you ‘own’ these truths for yourself.  I want to share what I have learned over the past 20 plus years with you.  But more importantly, I want to help you break free of a diet of 'man-processed' foods.   I want to help you become proficient and confident eating and cooking with the divine foods created by God.  Together we will all celebrate as you reap the blessings of energy, vitality, and good health! 


No comments:

Post a Comment