Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Meet Jennifer

 
Since Jennifer helps with this blog in so many ways, I thought you might all love to meet her a little more personally.  Jennifer is on my FoodsbyGod team, and she set up this blog for me.  She also manages the FoodsbyGod Facebook page.  Join it if you want to be part of a support group as you switch to 100% God-made foods. 
 
Jennifer has a blog called SimpleHomeManaging, and is working on an ebook.  Watch her video to learn a bit more about Jenn and her book.  She is precious and so inspiring.  Also be sure to read her FoodsbyGod posts; don't miss her one about going to 100% God-made foods and learn about eating brownies and losing weight!
 
Jennifer and Julie were at my house this past Sunday for a mini FoodsbyGod class, and these two creative ladies worked on decluttering and rearranging my living room after the class.  What a blessing to me!  They opened up the room and made it look so inviting, decluttering and rearranging so that it will be much easier to keep clean.

I am working through Jennifer's ebook, and working on my living area was my task for Monday.  Knowing my lack of confidence with decorating, they offered to help guide me through the process.  It was so fun watching them transform the room using the things I own and love!  Watching them has also given me the confidence to try things myself.



Jennifer's book is a seven week guide to declutter one's home, keep it clean, and create a peaceful haven with daily assignments to help you accomplish this.  I am on week 3 and I am amazed and inspired at the changes in my home already, and the freedom from stressing about house cleaning that she has given me through her book already.  Follow her blog if you wish to know when it is released.
 
I am so thrilled to have more time to devote to other things, like experimenting with new recipes, working outside in my yard and garden, and visiting with friends.    

Having Jennifer and Julie's help with an area that I struggle with has also confirmed the importance of telling others about your 'projects' and getting their support and encouragement.  If you are struggling eating 100% God-made foods, be sure to tell others and build a support group.  It will make what you are doing so much more enjoyable.  I am actually having fun cleaning and decluttering my house!  I wish for you to have fun shopping for excellent quality foods and cooking your meals from scratch.  I hope that through my posts that you are gaining confidence to try new things with food. 
 
Blessings to you,
 
Mary 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mary! I'm so thankful that you are joining me on this eBook writing journey, your input is so valuable! I'm also thankful for all the wisdom you've shared with me in other areas of my life like eating foods made by God and homeschooling! Your friendship is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete