Friday, September 20, 2013

Chipotle Grill Better Quality?

 
I don't really know but I do know that they are trying to make people aware that how animals are raised is very important.  As I have mentioned many times, the quality of the food you eat is critical.  If you eat poor quality foods (those that are heavily processed or raised 'conventionally'), you will reap poor quality health.  It is inevitable.  You may be fortunate and have started with better nutrient reserves, but eventually your body will run out of these stored nutrients which are required for good health and you will develop health issues. 
 
I have two videos for you to watch today.  Both are by Chipotle Grill, which is one of the few restaurants that we eat at occasionally. 
 
The first video is one that Chipotle Grill has made to introduce a new mobile game aimed to educate people about the quality of our foods.  I hope after watching it that you are encouraged to support local farms and ranches that are not using conventional, mass production methods that are bad for the land and create poor quality foods.
 
The second video is about Niman Ranch meats, one of the suppliers to Chipotle Grill and one of the brands of ham I purchase (more on that tomorrow).  I hope this motivates you to find local producers of your meats, those who are raising their animals free-range.
 
Watch these videos and be encouraged to buy better quality foods and ingredients, minimally processed and raised the way God intended (free range on a natural diet).  Learn where the foods you are eating come from and how they are raised and processed. 
 
Find local producers who are raising small quantities for the local market for the best possible quality.  For example, I purchase my 100% grass-fed beef from Burgundy Pasture Beef, where I have visited and seen how the animals are raised, and I know and trust Jon and Wendy who run the ranch.  They also deliver to most of the DFW area so I don't have to drive to their ranch to get my beef.
 
Here are some links again to help you find other local sources:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment