Friday, September 6, 2013

Encouraging Words and Ideas from Others

My goal is to help you realize the importance to your health and well-being to eat foods which God created for our bodies.  Breaking free from the typical American diet can produce some amazing results.  I love to hear the stories of others who are on this journey and their successes.  Several persons from our classes and who are following this blog, have been willing to share their stories - and I thank each one of you and pray for continued blessings for you on your journeys.

 
I have shared my story, my journey, to good health through eating real foods which nourish our bodies (as opposed to man-altered processed foods which deplete our bodies of essential nutrients).  Everyone is at a different place on this journey and it has taken me many years to get to where I am today.  Wherever you are today on this journey - whether just beginning or beginning to experience your own wonderful successes - my prayer is that you are inspired to continue.
 
I hope you are encouraged by these guest posts!

Beverly:
Salad in a Jar

Gerri:
Gerri's Story of Sharing
 
Jennifer:
 
Joanna:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment