Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You are one meal away from being on track!



I just wanted to encourage those of you who feel like you've gone so far off track from eating Foods By God, you are only your next meal or snack choice away from being right back on track! "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
 
Jennifer posted this yesterday on the Facebook page that she is managing about FoodsbyGod.  Thank you, Jenn.
 
Does this describe you?  Have you fallen so far off track from eating Foods By God, that you feel hopeless and frustrated. Don't remain paralyzed in this pit!  You are just one meal choice away from being back on track!  I love the Isaiah verse that Jenn quoted.  God will help you and be with you if you take your fear, your frustration, your dismay humbly to Him.  Ask Him to lift you up and He will.
 
I will add a few verses from James that I love:  "Come near to God and He will come near to you.  Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up."  James 4: 8, 10. 

If you are struggling, take it to God - you are just one meal choice away from being on track with your foods.  May God lift you up and strengthen you!  


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Mary! I am holding fast to God! I messed up once again and started drinking caffeine regularly. Now that I'm trying to get it out of my life, I'm on day five of a migraine, ugh! I'm praying that I learn the lesson for good this time! I'm so thankful for you encouragement and for a grace-filled God that loves us no matter how many times we mess up!

    ReplyDelete